- Volunteer Communications Specialist at Recycle Ann Arbor // Ann Arbor, MI | May 2019 – present
- County Government Reporter at Mountain Democrat // Placerville, CA | March 2018 – January 2019
- Reporter at Roseville Press-Tribune and Placer Herald // Roseville, CA | November 2016 – March 2018
- Interim Communications Coordinator at the University of Michigan Biological Station // Pellston, MI | June – September 2016
- Science Writer at The Portland State Vanguard // Portland, OR | March – June 2016
- Graduate Student Instructor at the University of Michigan Biological Station // Pellston, MI | June-August 2015
- Environmental Writing & Great Lakes Literature (ENG 329 / ENVIRON 329)
- Graduate Assistant at Portland State University // Portland, OR | Sept. 2014 – June 2016
- Intro College Composition (WR 115), College Composition (WR 121), Intro Creative Nonfiction (WR 214)
- Writing Center Consultant
- Communications Intern at NMU Communications & Marketing // Marquette, MI | Aug. 2011 – Dec. 2013
- Portland State University, Master of Fine Arts // Portland, OR |June 2016
- Creative Nonfiction
- Advisor: Michael McGregor
- GPA: 3.98
- Northern Michigan University, Bachelor of Science in English // Marquette, MI | Dec. 2013
- Minor in Environmental Studies
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude (GPA: 3.88)
- Finalist, In-Depth Reporting for “Someone else’s war: Parts 1, 2 & 3” (Mountain Democrat, Dec. 2018). California News Publishers Association, March 2019.
- Second Place, Youth and Education Coverage for “Anything but glamorous: Teen suicide in South Placer” (Roseville Press-Tribune, Sept. 2017). California News Publishers Association, May 2018.
- Tom Bates Fellowship in Reporting for “New Comics Day.” Portland State University, May 2016.
- First Place, Original Fiction for “The Law of Motion.” Sigma Tau Delta International Convention, March 2013.
- Edited Intersection Point by Becca Boss (240 pages, medium-level copyedits with developmental queries).
- Middle school workshop leader at Oregon Writing Festival 2015 & 2016 – Portland, OR