- Reporter at Roseville Press-Tribune and Placer Herald // November 2016 – present, Roseville, CA
- Part-Time English/Writing Tutor at Varsity Tutors // November 2016 – present, Sacramento, CA
- Interim Communications Coordinator at the University of Michigan Biological Station // June – September 2016, Pellston MI
- Science Writer at The Portland State Vanguard // March – June 2016, Portland OR
- Graduate Student Instructor at the University of Michigan Biological Station // June-August 2015, Pellston MI
- Environmental Writing & Great Lakes Literature (ENG 329 / ENVIRON 329)
- Graduate Assistant at Portland State University // Sept. 2014 – June 2016, Portland OR
- Intro College Composition (WR 115), College Composition (WR 121), Intro Creative Nonfiction (WR 214)
- Writing Center Consultant
- Writing Intern at NMU Communications & Marketing // Aug. 2011 – Dec. 2013, Marquette MI
- Sports Writer at The North Wind // Aug. 2010 – Jan. 2011, Marquette MI
- Portland State University, Master of Fine Arts // June 2016, Portland OR
- Creative Nonfiction
- Advisor: Michael McGregor
- GPA: 3.98
- Northern Michigan University, Bachelor of Science // Dec. 2013, Marquette MI
- English Writing, minor: Environmental Studies
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude (GPA: 3.88)
- Tom Bates Fellowship in Reporting for “New Comics Day.” Portland State University, May 9, 2016.
- First Place, Original Fiction for “The Law of Motion.” Sigma Tau Delta International Convention, March 2013.
- Edited Intersection Point by Becca Boss (medium-level copyedits with developmental queries).
- Byline has appeared in GADFLY Online, Traverse, Horizons, The North Wind and The Douglas Lake Report.
- Portland State MFA promotion at Wordstock 2015 – Portland State University
- Nonfiction reader, The Portland Review (Sept. 2015 – Sept. 2016) – Portland State University
- Copyeditor, The Lightkeeper (Sept. 2013 – Dec. 2013) – Northern Michigan University
- Middle school workshop leader at Oregon Writing Festival 2015 & 2016 – Portland, OR